Sunday, June 23, 2019

19th Addison Memorial Chess Tournament at Mechanics Chess Club

I and Ahyan played 19th Addison Memorial Chess Tournament at Mechanics Chess Club, San Francisco this weekend in 2-days schedule. I scored 3.5 our of 5 in under 2000 section while Ahyan socred 3 out 5 in Under 1800 section. Like our last week's Las Vegas National Open tournament, it didn't go well for either of us. But there are some interesting moments of chess that I would like to share with you.

After my 3rd round game, Paul invited me and my opponent to analyze our game live at twitch tv where top 10 boards in each round were being broadcasted.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/442840230

You may find my commentary at 1 hour 25 minutes portion of the above broadcast and Ahyan's at 3 hours 7 minutes. Other than twitch the games were also broadcasted in chess24.com and followchess.





No comments: