Sunday, December 17, 2006

Chess Live and Yahoo Games Chess

Now-a-days I started playing online chess a little bit regularly after renewing my USCF membership. The site I like most is ChessLive where as a USCF member I can play 10 free rated games and unlimited unrated games with other players. My friend chess friend in Atlanta Richard Pugh told me about it and I immediately started playing with him there.

The other internet chess site I play in is Yahoo Games Chess. Its also good though the players here are not as good as ChessLive (naturally). Morning today I played with Shihab in yahoo games chess 3 timeless games. I didn't know he plays so well as he never read a single book of chess. Although I won all the 3 games, he put a very good resistance. Here are the 3 games you may examine online.

Game 1

Game 2

Game 3

Anyone willing to catch me in ChessLive find me under the nick ashik4chess while in Yahoo Games Chess you will find me as azaman75 .
Post a Comment